Terms of Website Use
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE
Casino.co.uk is a site (the “Site”) that we operate (“the Company”, “we”, “us” or the possessive “our”).
To make contact with us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
By using our site you accept these terms
If you do not accept these Terms, you must not use our Site.
Our recommendation is that a copy of these Terms is kept by you for your future reference.
Other applicable terms
These Terms make reference to the following additional terms, which also apply to your use of our Site:
- Our Acceptable Use Policy, which lists the permitted uses and prohibited uses of our Site. If you access the Site, you must abide by this Acceptable Use Policy.
Amendments to the terms
These Terms may be amended from time to time. Each time you want to use our Site, please check these Terms to make sure you understand the Terms that are applicable at that time.
Changes to the site
From time to time, we may update our Site to put in place changes which may be driven by our visitors’ wishes.
Suspension or withdrawal of the site
We make the Site available free of charge.
We do not make any guarantees that our Site shall always be available or uninterrupted. The Site’s availability may be suspended, withdrawn or limited for commercial or technical reasons.
It is your responsibility to bring these Terms and other applicable terms and conditions to the attention of all persons accessing the Site through your internet connection and to ensure their compliance with them.
Using material on the site
For the avoidance of doubt, we own, operate or license all intellectual property rights on, in or made available through, the Site including all materials displayed on the Site. You acquire no rights in any intellectual property in, on or made available through the Site. We reserve all such rights.
You must not copy, distribute, display, modify, publish, reproduce, licence, sell, transfer, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, create derivatives work of, or make any attempt to access any part or component of, the Site or any materials or content on the Site. You must not use, or interfere with any of the materials or content on the Site in violation of these Terms or of any local, national or international laws (including but limited to copyright and trademark laws).
Do not rely on information on this site
The Site makes available information relating to, in particular, online gambling operators and the online gambling industry. The Site does not provide any online gambling services. We are not a gambling operator or a provider of gambling services and as such, we do not accept any deposits, bets or wagers of any kind on the Site. Moreover, we do not facilitate gambling transactions of any kind.
The Site may contain references to, and links to, third-party websites such as those of online gambling operators, which may provide online gambling services and other third-party content relating to online gambling services. Some of the links to third-party websites included on our website are affiliate links. This means that we may receive commission or a fee if you click on a link that takes you through to a third-party website or if you purchase a product or service from a third-party website.
The Site does not provide any advice whatsoever as to the legality of online or offline gambling, and it is your sole and absolute responsibility to understand the gambling laws applicable to you in your relevant country, state, city and/or town and to comply with the same.
The Site and its content (including any references to, and links to third-party websites offering gambling services) are not designed to appeal to, or targeted at, persons under the age of 18 or the minimum legal age in the applicable jurisdiction from which you access the Site (“Minors”).
We emphasise that Minors are prohibited from using the Site and from using any third-party websites providing online gambling services which may be referred to, and linked to, on the Site. We strongly recommend that you check with the laws of your country, state, city and/or town that you are not a Minor prior to accessing our Site, or prior to accessing any of the third-party websites providing online gambling services which may referred to, and linked to, on our Site. By using the Site, you represent and warrant that you are not a Minor. If you are a Minor, you must immediately cease using the Site.
Furthermore, the Site is only directed to and are intended to be viewed and used for those visitors of the Site, who are located in jurisdictions where the use of online gambling services is legal. Without limiting the foregoing, you understand that laws regarding online gambling vary throughout the world, and it is your sole obligation to ensure and confirm that you comply fully with any law, regulation or directive which is applicable to the country, state, city and/or town you are located in with regard to the use of the Site. For the avoidance of any doubt, the ability to access the Site does not necessarily mean that the use of the Site (and the use of any third-party services and content displayed on the Site) is legal under the laws, regulations or directives applicable to the country, state, city and/or town in which you are located. By visiting the Site, you accept that you are solely liable and responsible for the compliance of, or failure to comply with, applicable gambling laws and regulations.
The materials on our Site are displayed for general information purposes only. It is not our intention for such materials to give rise to advice of any nature on which to rely. You must seek professional advice before you take, or refrain from, any action based on the materials on our Site.
Although reasonable endeavours are made to update the information on our Site, we neither expressly nor impliedly represent, warrant or guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any content on our Site including whether it is up-to-date or not.
We are not responsible for websites we link to
Where the Site displays links to other websites and services provided by third-parties, such links are provided for your convenience and information only. We shall in no event be held responsible for, nor do we make any warranty or representation, whether express or implied, with respect to such third-party content (including but not limited to the accuracy of the information and the quality or availability of products or services contained in any third-party websites). Such links shall not constitute or designate endorsement by us of those linked websites or the information contained on those websites.
Such content on any third-party websites is used by you solely at your own risk. Accordingly, you are solely responsible and liable for determining the extent to which you may use any third-party content. The content or resources of those third-party websites is not controlled in any way by us.
You hereby agree and acknowledge that with regard to your use of, or access to, any of the third-party websites referred to, or linked to, on the Site: (i) you have evaluated the laws, regulations and directives relating to your use of any of the third-party websites and your access and/or use of any the third-party online gambling services will not contravene or breach any applicable law, regulation or directive; (ii) you are not under the age of 18 or the age of legal consent for engaging in or using any of the third-party online gambling services; (iii) you are located in a country, territory, state, city and/or town where it is legal to use any of the third-party gambling services accessed by you; (iv) you are fully aware of the risks when using any of the third-party online gambling services and you are fully responsible for any action taken by you on such third-party gambling website; and (vi) your use of any of the third-party online gaming services is at your sole option, discretion and risk.
In relation to any actions you take on third-party gambling sites providing online gambling services referred to or linked to, on the Site (including any losses that you may incur) you agree that you shall have no claims whatsoever against us, our affiliates, licensors, agents or their respective shareholders, directors, officers or employees. You accept that we shall have no liability or responsibility for any decisions taken by you on such third-party gambling sites referred to above and any actions you take are at your own risk.
Our liability to you shall not be excluded or limited where it would not be lawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence or liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
Otherwise, all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may be applicable to the Site or any of the materials on it are excluded.
We shall not be liable to you in contract, tort, breach of statutory duty or otherwise for any errors or omissions contained on the Site or for any loss or damage whatsoever arising from or in way connected with, your use of the Site, or your use of any link contained on the Site and nor shall we be responsible for the content or information contained on the Site or of any third-party website linked to from the Site, including those providing online gambling services.
Please note that the Site is provided only for private use. You must not use the Site for any commercial or business purposes, and we shall not be liable to you for any loss of business, loss of business opportunity, business interruption, or loss of profit.
Responsibility for viruses
Although security of the Site is a big priority for us, we do not give any warranty, representation or guarantee that the Site is fully secure or without bugs or viruses.
Configuration of your IT system, computer programs and medium through which you access the Site is your responsibility. You should obtain your own software to protect against viruses.
You must not damage our Site by knowingly distributing or uploading any malicious code viruses, spyware, trojans, worms, spybots, keyloggers to the Site, or any other form of malware, droppers, logic bombs, hidden files, locks, clocks, copy protection features, CPU serial number references or any other device of similar intent to the Site which are capable of interfering with, interrupting or disrupting the normal operating procedures of the Site, services or visitors to the Site. If you breach this, you would be committing a criminal offence for which you may be prosecuted by the relevant law enforcement authority to which we may report you. Without prejudice to the consequences of such prosecution, your right to use our Site shall cease automatically and straight away.
Linking to our home page must be done only if it is fair and in accordance with law. It must not harm or prejudice our reputation.
You must not create a link in any way which may imply any type of association or support from us if none applies.
You must not create a link to our Site in any website that you do not own.
You must not frame our Site on any other site and must not establish a link to any page on our Site except the home page without our prior written approval. We reserve the right to withdraw your permission to link to our Site without notice.
Please refer to our Acceptable Use Policy for the standards that you must comply with, in relation to your website and its content, before you may link to our Site.
If you would like to link to or make any use of materials on our Site except as mentioned above, please contact us at the following email address: email@example.com
Application of law
Please be aware that by visiting or using the Site, these Terms as well as any non-contractual disputes or claims are governed by English law. The courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction over the Terms, their formation and subject matter.
Casino.co.uk is our trademark. You are not permitted to use it without our written consent.
Acceptable Use Policy
This policy sets out the terms under which you may access or use our website located at casino.co.uk (the "Site"). It also contains the content standards that are applicable when you link to our Site or engage with our Site in any other way.
We update these terms from time to time. Each time you visit our Site, please review the terms to make sure you understand the terms that are in force at that time.
You may not use or permit others to use the Site for any unlawful or illegal purposes or activities, including without limitation, you shall not:
- use the Site in any way that (i) violates or is likely to violate any applicable local, national, or international law or regulations;
- use the Site in any way that is fraudulent or unlawful, or that has a fraudulent or unlawful effect or purpose;
- use the Site to take any actions which are or may be considered libelous, defamatory, threatening, harassing, invasive of privacy, abusive, tortious, hateful, discriminatory, pornographic or obscene;
- distribute through or upload to the Site any malicious code viruses, worms or other similar or deleterious files, scripts or programming routines which are capable of interfering with, interrupting or disrupting the normal operating procedures of the Site or its visitors;
- access, collect or harvest data from or through any part of the Site by using any tool, including but not limited to automated robots, spiders and scrapers;
- use the Site for any activity aimed to harm minors in any way;
- take any action that is contrary to our public image or which is harmful to our goodwill or reputation;
- infringe our or any third party's copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy;
- decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, modify, translate, create derivative works of or make any attempt to access any part or component of the Site;
- use the Site for any commercial purpose;
- use the Site for any activity that affects the ability of others to use the Site;
- communicate or enable the distribution of, any unsolicited or unapproved marketing or advertising content or any other type of similar unwanted materials (spam);
- replicate, copy, duplicate or re-sell any part of our Site without prior written consent.
Any contribution that you make to our Site (including any material that you link to our Site) must:
- be compliant with the applicable law in England and Wales and in any jurisdiction where it is published
- be genuine (if an opinion)
- be factually correct (if facts)
You must not make any contribution that:
- is a copyright, database right or trade mark infringement of any other person
- offends or is of a hateful, obscene or provocative nature
- encourages content which is sexually explicit
- encourages racial, religious, sexual discrimination or other discrimination predicated on age, sexual orientation, nationality or disability
- defames any individual, organization or other person
- violates any legal obligation to a third party, such as a contractual obligation or a duty of confidence
- endorses any unlawful activity
- encourages acts of terrorism
- is in contempt of court
- endorses violent behaviour
- is intimidating, offensive or is invasive to another person’s privacy
- is likely to harass, distress, humiliate, concern or aggravate any other person
- encourages any party to commit, or facilitate any illegal or criminal offence such as (by way of example only) copyright contravention or misuse of computers.
Breach of this policy
If we believe that a violation of this acceptable use policy has been committed, we may take such action as we consider appropriate.
- Removal of your access or use of our Site on a permanent, temporary or immediate basis
- Eradication of any contribution uploaded or linked to our Site on a permanent, temporary or immediate basis
- Give you a warning
- Legal action against you for repayment of all expenses on an indemnity basis (which shall include without limitation reasonable legal costs) which arises from the violation
- Additional proceedings against you in a court of law
- Inform governmental or other authorities of any information which we deem is necessary or as legally required
We exclude our liability for any actions we may take as a result of contraventions of this acceptable use policy. We do not limit the range of actions that may be taken to those listed above, and we may take any other decision that we consider appropriate in the circumstances.